Friday, September 4, 2009

Can't Wait to Meet Our Little Angel

I'm almost 37 weeks now, in 3 days, and still no Natalee Brooke. I am very anxious to meet her. Madilyn Grace came 3 weeks early and I had NO pain at all, so I just assumed that this one would come the same way and at the same time. Unfortunately, this pregnancy has been very different. I've been sick a lot earlier in the pregnancy and it lasted a lot longer. I've had Braxton Hicks now for almost 4 weeks and now REAL contractions lasting about 15 minutes a part, but thankfully not every day. Wow! How different this time around has been. So why should she come at the same time MG did? This time I'm probably going to make it until my planned C-section date. Oh well, she will come when she's ready. I just can't wait to look her in the eyes for the very first time. What a feeling that will be?

Madilyn Grace is ready, too. She gets excited every time I get a gift for Natalee Brooke. I let her open the gifts and she just says, no matter what it is, "Oh how cute!!." She also likes to help me wash the new clothes and she already knows how to put them in Natalee Brooke's drawers. She insists. I can't turn that down. She's going to be a wonderful BIG sister when it comes to helping take care of her. I just hope she continues when it is time to start sharing her toys. We'll just have to see.

Patiently waiting our new angel's arrival. Pray for us during these last few weeks. We are about to experience a BIG change around our house.

1 comment:

Mamma Hicks said...

I was just wondering this morning if your angel had arrived...
Praying for you now, and over these next weeks. I'm sure all will be just perfect!!!