Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Falling In Love With My 7 Day Old Daughter



Every minute that passes, I find myself falling more and more in love with my little angel. We could not have asked for a better baby. I'm probably just jinxing myself by saying this, but she doesn't cry/fuss very much at all, she eats every 3 1/2 to 4 hours, and she sleeps good, too. Madilyn Grace was just the opposite. Maybe Natalee Brooke is going to be more laid back, like her mommy. Anyway, I am counting my blessings each and every day. Big sister is in love with her, too. That is something that I worried about for months and so far my prayers have been answered. Thank you Lord for all of your blessings on my family.

Psalm 100:4  Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give 
thanks to Him and praise His name.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

She is absolutely precious! I am so glad that all is going well and that big sister is adjusting so good to being a big sister...

Blessings!

me said...

Beautiful! Glad all is well! Love the song too!

Mamma Hicks said...

She is so beautiful!!!! CONGRATS!
I'll try and find you on Facebook...