Monday, October 26, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?

It seems like just yesterday when we discovered that we were expecting our second child. That was such an exciting day. After waiting for 7 months for this to happen, we knew it was all in God's hands. We knew we didn't have control over it. Well, now my little angel is 7 weeks old and my maternity leave is ALMOST over. That means that my babysitter gets to watch my 2 little angels grow up while I am working. I am beginning to have a hard time with this as each day passes. Children are such precious gifts from God, I just can't seem to let go of them. I know they will be in good hands, but I wish they could be in mommy's hands instead. This time will go by so fast and before I know it, they will be all grown up and out of the house. So while I have them, I want them ALL OF THE TIME!!!! Please pray for me this week because I am really struggling letting go again. I just thought the first time was rough, this time I have twice the packages to leave behind for 8 hours.

No comments: