Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Who Do You Put First In Your Life?

This has been in my heart and on my mind today. PSALM 37:4-8 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. I believe that if we put Him first in our life, He will give us our desires according to His will. I think it is important to pray that our desires are what the Lord wants for us. After all, He does know us better than we know ourselves, and He knows what we can handle. He only wants the best for us. Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Mamma Hicks said...

This verse is what I focused on all through life....it's so true! And even when our desires may not be the same as His, when we are delighted in Him our desires change to be what His are!

Thanks so much for your encouraging words!