Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What a Wonderful Wednesday!

I got some much needed rest last night, which made for a wonderful Wednesday. I woke up this morning, fixed my daughter and myself some breakfast, and ate breakfast with her at her little wooden table that Santa brought her. The table is right in front of her window so I opened the blinds to let the sunshine in. Wow, what a beautiful day it was going to be! The sun was shining brightly and there was a black bird sitting on the top of our mailbox. Madilyn Grace pointed it out to me, I would have probably never noticed it sitting there. After we ate breakfast, we got a shower, she loves showers, and then we got ready to go to the babysitters house to swim. They haven't seen Madilyn Grace since May 22, so Mimi (that's what MG calls her) was badly wanting her some MG. We got over there and Madilyn Grace gave everyone a BIG hug. She missed them, too. We swam for a few hours, which by the way was relaxing to me, because MG played with the kids. They had a blast, and so did I. When we came back home I had to tutor for 2 hours and Madilyn Grace was just as good as she could be. She played by herself, until the kids had a break, and then she played with them. She loves it when we have company come over. It gives her someone new to play with besides mommy and daddy. Now, she is trying to nap, and hopefully mommy can get a quick one in, too. Tonight is church and Madilyn Grace loves going to church. Again, I hope she will always love it. I am thankful for this beautiful day and the wonderful time that I had with my daughter. Life is so good! Let's serve the Lord with gladness!!
Psalm 100:2 says to "Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs."

Still Growing in Christ,
Tanya

1 comment:

Tricia said...

So glad you had a wonderful day! I can just sense the joy in your heart through your words...

Blessings!