Monday, August 3, 2009

My Classroom is Finished and Ready to Go

Friday was the first time that I even stepped foot in my classroom all summer. Bill had to come and move all of the big pieces of furniture for me because I definitely can't, or shouldn't. Over the weekend I called 4 of my "good workers" that I had last year to see if they could come this morning and help me. Thank goodness they were able to come. We worked hard all morning, unpacking, organizing, hanging up stuff, and cleaning. We got finished at 12:30. Now I don't have anything left to do and I can plan for my maternity leave when school starts on Monday. It should be a very productive day since that will be all I have to do. I am so thankful for there help. I could not have done it without them. Oh, thanks too, to my almost 3 year old, who played and even helped pull glue off of desks and walls. You are my princess and I love you so much!!

PSA 18:49 Therefore I will praise you among the nations, O LORD; I will sing praises to your name.

No comments: