Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Summer is Almost Over

Well, today is my last day of summer. School starts back tomorrow, which means no more spending all day with my little princes. Am I sad? Oh yes, just a little bit. This is my last summer with just her and I hope she's enjoyed it as much as I have. We've done a lot of things together, but I also wish I could have done a lot more. It's hard to do some things while you are pregnant, but I did what I could do.

Now we have to start back on our schedule where we get up and out the door by a certain time. That is going to be hard because Madilyn Grace and I both have a habit of sleeping in. Going to bed early is not a problem because I stay tired anyway, and she's ready for bed when I am, so bedtime hasn't changed much this summer at all.

I really am going to miss my little princess, but I know she is safe and happy at her babysitters house. She loves it there and I think she gets by with a little more over there than she does with me, so she won't be as sad as mommy. I will make it, I just have to keep my mind off of her by staying busy. I am sure that is NOT going to be a problem since I have to get ready for a 7 week maternity leave. So, summer was great, time with my family was wonderful, but now it's time to start back to the grind of things. I am thankful for the time off that I had this summer, the time I had with my family, and the fact that I have a job to go back to.

Thank you Jesus for all you have blessed me with. Thank you for always being there and listening to me through all of my prayers. Thank you for loving me and showing me your way.

No comments: