Friday, August 14, 2009

What a Week

Whew! I am glad this week is over. It started off with me dropping my little girl off at the babysitters at 7:30 Monday morning. Needless to say, I cried most of the way to her house, while I kissed her goodbye, and all the way to work. I really missed my little princess. We have had a wonderful summer together and I just did not want to see it end. It is also the last summer with just "the two of us" so it made it a little harder on me.

I got in around 7:00 Monday night, 7:45 Tuesday night, so needless to say this 8 month pregnant woman was REALLY tired all day Wednesday. I came home around 4:00 and was in bed by 7:00. Talk about feeling old. Thursday was the first day that the kids came, so I was on my feet pretty much all day. I was hurting by 3:00 and came home to just lay around and then went to bed early, too. I am sooo glad that the weekend is here.

I hope to get plenty of rest, but I have too much to do. I have wonderful friends coming into town to visit us and cookout at lunch tomorrow, but before that happens I have to clean my house, which I've been too tired to do. I think it will just have to get done early in the morning. Then I have a birthday party to take Madilyn Grace to tomorrow evening. I plan on coming home after the party and start planning for my maternity leave, which will be 7 weeks worth of lesson plans. I feel that I have to get them done right now, just in case something happens and I go earlier than expected. I like to be prepared, I don't want to leave my sub hanging.

I have church Sunday morning and Sunday night, so maybe sometime during our busy weekend, I can find some time to get some rest so I can start back over again next week.

1 comment:

Kelly Ellison said...

I am praying that you are able to get some great rest.