Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summer Tutoring is Over

I have been tutoring every Tuesday and Wednesday for 2 hours a day this summer. I am sad to say it is over with. I finished up my last session just today. The kids worked really hard. I am very proud of them. Hopefully they learned enough to get them ready for 6th grade. It will be a little different for them having 5 or 6 different teachers instead of just one all day long. At least they will be ready in math and writing.

Madilyn Grace did good while I was working with the kids. She would play or watch a movie while I was doing what I had to do. She did look forward to the breaks so she could play with some of the kids. But she did not bother us, not one bit. I am very thankful for that.

I am very excited that I had the opportunity to do this. It not only helped the kids, but it helped me to keep my mind fresh of material that I need to know to be a successful teacher.

2 comments:

Hal said...

You do very well on your blog. I have a hard time doing it.

me said...

Following you girl! When is the baby due?