Saturday, August 1, 2009

What a Day

I haven't felt good all day. I usually clean house on Saturday's, but not this Saturday. I didn't feel good when I woke up, so I've just been sitting around watching TV, catching up with Facebook, and napping. I think I felt worse after a nap, but I had plans for this afternoon and I had to make myself get ready for it. It was very hard getting ready. I think I've been having Braxton Hicks on and off all day and just not feeling like normal. I don't like feeling like this, it makes for a wasted day.

Well, I did finally get ready and my little family packed up and went to my boss's subdivision where we had a pool party/barbecue. It was fun, but again I wasn't feeling my best. We ate and let MG play in the kiddy pool. She had fun until it started lightning and then we had to get her out. She didn't like that too well. Well, that's been my day, not very eventful, but thank God for another day.

EPH 5:20 Always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Mamma Hicks said...

Hey! It has been slow around here! It sounds like your little one is getting ready to come into this world! How exciting!
Praying you get some rest over these next few weeks!