Friday, July 10, 2009

Feeling Tired All of the Time

I have been feeling so tired lately. I know it's because I'm pregnant, but I hate feeling this way. I still have things to do, but no energy to do them. Thankfully I have a husband who understands and every time I say that I am really tired, he just says, "You are 7 months pregnant." I know he's right and I appreciate him saying that, I just feel like I should be doing something instead of sitting around reading, watching TV, or sleeping.

Lord please help me to get my energy back so that I can spend time with my family. I miss the energy that I had when I would go non stop all of the time. I don't want my family to think that I am a lazy person, so please send some energy my way. Thanks for all you've done, all you are doing and for what is to come. Amen!!

Still Growing in Christ,
Tanya

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Hey... not only are you 7 months pregnant... you are also taking card of a 3 year old :)...

Naps are good for pregnant moms. Don't feel guilty. Rest when you can. Do what you can.

Love you and praying for you!

DeeDee said...

lol... that is supposed to say "taking CARE of a three year old." why do I not ever see the typo's until AFTER I have posted it ???? ;)