Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We Are So Excited!

Approximately 68 days from now, I will be sending out baby announcements. I will be giving birth to the newest member of our family in September 2009. Since she will be our second baby, I might give birth sooner than the expected date. So, just to be honest, I am a bit excited to welcome another blessing in my life! I can’t wait to hold another treasure from heaven. Pray for me, the baby, and Bill as we wait out these last few weeks.

Still Growing In Christ,
Tanya

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

I will be praying for you in these last days of the pregnancy...
Children really are treasures -
sweet blessings to you!

Mamma Hicks said...

That is SO exciting about your 2nd child!
I'm excited about getting to know everybody too....I'm now a "follower" of your blog!
Hopefully I'll see ya Sunday!