Saturday, July 25, 2009

Website for Madilyn Grace



My almost three year old daughter is fascinated by things that have buttons and make sounds - like computers. Every time mommy gets on her laptop, she gets her little laptop out and sits right beside me. She likes her little computer, but it doesn't seem to be quiet as fun as mine ...she wants the REAL thing. Recently, I was introduced to KneeBouncers, a website that features games for babies and toddlers. These games are designed to be played simply by pressing keys on the keyboard, and watching different things happen. Madilyn Grace likes to pop bubbles on the computer, make music, or make silly noises. There are no rules, and the games are colorful and fun. I allowed my daughter to use my laptop as long as I was sitting right beside her. Plus, it just made her so darn happy. Her favorite game is Bed Bouncing. There are thirteen games in all, with more on the way. I'm so glad that my daughter can have a little fun on the computer now. Check it out and have fun!

Still Growing in Christ,
Tanya

3 comments:

Mamma Hicks said...

I have to admit, I went to the website myself....no kids here, and I could see how it's fun for a 2 year old! You pretty much can't mess anything up on the computer while you're playing the games!!

Tricia said...

It does look fun, I will have to show it to my boys... they also like pbskids, they have some good educational games...

Have a great day!

Meredith said...

I will definitely have to check that out, I bet John Ryan would really enjoy it!